i love you gwen stefani
do you think we should tell her??
can she not read the name tag her name is rachel zoe
The scene removed from A Study In Pink that I FUCKING WISH WAS STILL IN IT OMG
MOFFAT HOW COULD YOU WRITE THIS AND NOT INCLUDE IT OH GOD
apparently you can’t be employed by the CIA if you’ve ever illegally downloaded music
breaking news: in 20 years, the CIA will operate out of the president’s basement, staffed by four old men and six guinea pigs
The Last Samurai starring Tom Cruise
The Last of the Mohicans starring Daniel Day-Lewis
The Mexican starring Brad Pitt
Prince of Persia starring Jake Gyllenhaal
i cant believe the stupidity of tumblr. did you not watch the movies? the first…
thats two of the 5 movies above. the point of the post is American movies are most likely to hire a white person for the lead role, douche! What about Price of Persia, huh? The guy is WHITE. PERSIANS ARENT WHITE. the up comin movie Exodus: Gods and Kings, Chistian Bale (A WHITE MALE) will play Moses (an Israeli figure, basically a Middle Easterner). You are one of those people on the internet that have to argue about everything, mr martial art. Guess what, as long as you have a weak arguement, somebody (in this case, ME) will point out the bullshit in you WEAK ASS opinion
SOMEONE MADE A LEGIT PHOTOSET OF THIS HELP ME
Whose Line Is It Anyway: Irish Drinking Song Game
"Hey, how do you spell Massachusetts?"
"How should I know? Just grab a handful of Scrabble tiles and let fate decide."
this is like a beautiful unicorn of mispellings
don’t u hate it when u put ur fingers in the hole and the hole stretches or rips and everything just comes out
I PUT THAT IN THE TAGS STOP MESSAGING ME
the only thing that makes this better is that that chick is black widow
Things that will keep you alive in event of a plane crash (hopefully) though:
- When a plane is descending, either in an emergency landing or else in a normal descent, put your carry-on luggage between your legs and the seat in front of you. In a rough landing inertia can send your legs flying forward and break your bones against the metal frame of the seat in front of you, leaving you incapable of escaping on your own.
- NEVER inflate your inflatable life vests until you’re out of the aircraft, even if you can’t swim. The Hudson River plane crash of 2009 has to date been the only plane that’s landed even remotely safely on water; most planes break up on collision with water. An inflated flotation device will keep you buoyant but will also slow you down, leaving you immobile and trapped in the wreckage as it sinks.
- Never put anything alcohol or alcohol-based (such as rubbing alcohol) in the overhead bins or shelves. These can help spread a blaze if a rough landing sparks a fire, even promote a fireball effect in extreme cases,
- When you board, study where your seat is in relation to the exits. Count how many rows are between you and your two nearest exits, so that if the cabin is filled with smoke you can make your way out even if you can’t see.
- Get out as quickly as possible. Jet fuel is very flammable, and even if there isn’t already a fire on board a rough landing can easily set it alight. Planes on fire will usually blow up between ninety seconds and five minutes after landing, so move it!
- Oh yeah, don’t forget to assume brace position, with your head between your knees and hands over your head.